Children, young people and families
The Home Office has awarded Barnet Council more than £1m to help vulnerable children in the borough.
Following its latest monitoring visit to Barnet, Ofsted has published its findings.
There is an action packed summer of fun ahead with a programme of courses for young people in Barnet.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Care leavers and homelessness
- Children's Services structure chart
- Minors referred under the National Referral Mechanism
- Supported living for individuals with Learning Disabilities and/or Autism
- Child Poverty Strategy or Family Poverty Strategy
- Families and Young People's Information Service
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 0800 389 8312