Children, young people and families
Barnet Council has become the first local authority in London to begin a three-year partnership with global children’s organisation Unicef.
Fostering Fortnight begins this week with Barnet Council highlighting the essential role foster carers play throughout the borough.
More than 100 children and young people from across the borough gathered last week to voice their views during Barnet’s ‘Youthorium’.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Government's Vulnerable Persons Relocation Scheme
- Correspondence between DCMS and Barnet re Barnet's Library Service
- Child Arrangement Orders
- Troubled Families and CAMHS
- Children placed under s20 types of placement
- Library Service Suppliers Contracts 28 April 2017
- A contract to provide a classrooms for Broadfields Primary School, The Orion Primary School and to replace the existing Nursery building at Brookland Infant School. 06 April 2017
- Authorise the award of framework for the provision of specialist 1:1 mentoring support services 21 March 2017
- Families and Young People's Information Service
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 0800 389 8312