Council and democracy
The Leader of Barnet Council would like residents to offer their views at one of three Engage Barnet events being held in September.
Council counter-fraud investigators have brought more than 30 disabled parking badge cheats before the courts during the last three months.
Residents are being asked to give their views on future priorities in Barnet over the next five years.
Documents which are popular
Freedom of Information Requests
- Public Sector Fraud
- Executive Arrangements and Committee System
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Fire Extinguisher Maintenance
- People in care of the council- deaths while in care
- First contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458