One Barnet transformation programme
- Council and democracy
The One Barnet programme consisted of a number of change projects running across the council with the aim to reduce costs, while retaining the quality of services. The programme was implemented in 2010 and closed in March 2014.
The three key principles for the One Barnet programme were:
- a new relationship with citizens
- a relentless drive for efficiency
- a ‘one public sector’ approach.
The One Barnet projects
The individual projects within the One Barnet programme were:
- Community Coaches
- Customer and Support Group (CSG)
- Customer Services Transformation
- Development and Regulatory Services (DRS)
- Joint Legal Service
- Local Authority Trading Company (Adult Social Care and Housing)
- Parking Service
- Passenger Transport
How decisions were made
The One Barnet Framework was approved by the Council in November 2010 - Cabinet approval for One Barnet – 29 November 2010. The programme was sponsored by the Chief Executive and supported by Council Directors’ Group. Cllr Robert Rams and Cllr Daniel Thomas politically led the programme.
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP), Oakleigh Road South, London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458
- Email: email@example.com