Loading, please wait

Benefits - household change

This form should be used to inform us of changes to your household.  Examples of changes you must tell us about are:
  • a new child;
  • anyone moving out;
  • or anyone moving in. 
Please note: If you declare someone over the age of 18 has moved into your household, a non dependant deduction may be applied to your claim until you provide evidence of their income or student status. 

Rate this page