Loading, please wait

Housing benefit/Council tax support: change of address

You should only complete this form if you are moving into accommodation provided by:

  • London Borough of Barnet
  • Registered Housing Association

For all other types of accommodation please download and complete the Housing and Council Tax Support Change of Address form.

Rate this page