Loading, please wait

Consumer advice & Trading Standards

  • Business

Consumer advice services are provided by our partner organisation Citizens Advice. To complain about a trader or speak to a trained consumer adviser, contact Citizens Advice Consumer Services.:

Tel: 03454 04 05 06

Service times: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, excluding bank holidays.

Calls to the 03454 numbers are charged at no more than four pence per minute from a BT landline. Call charges from other landline providers or mobile phones may vary. Please check the rate with your phone provider.

You can also find help on the Citizens Advice Consumer Services website or you can directly email your enquiry.

If you have any information about crime and wish to remain anonymous you can contact the Crimestoppers website or phone them on 0800 555 111

Underage sales

If you wish to report a shop selling age restricted products to children then please contact us at trading.standards@barnet.gov.uk .

Rogue traders

If you wish to report intelligence relating to a rogue trader who is operating within Barnet, then please contact us at trading.standards@barnet.gov.uk .

Rate this page