Housing and community
Two companies and a company director who illegally rented out his property without having the correct licence in place have been fined more than £6,000 in the courts.
In partnership with Barnet Council, Barnet Homes marked their latest new build project this week with a demolition ceremony at the start of the construction of a...
Barnet Council, working with local service providers and the community, will commemorate this Friday’s International Day for the Elimination of Violence against...
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Housing Allocation Policy
- Council owned estates
- Temporary Housing list
- Tenancy Strategy Questionnaire
- Benefits FOI
- Millbrook Park NW7- Royal Engineers Way - Phase 2a - s38 road adoption work 22 March 2017
- Licence for Choices for Grahame Park ltd (CfGP) to carry out work on Barnet Council land at Grahame Park, Stage B 09 March 2017
- Brent Cross Cricklewood - Quarterly Update 17 February 2017
- First Contact
- North London Business Park (NLBP),
Oakleigh Road South,
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 2000
- FAX: 0870 889 7458