East Finchley library
226 High Road, Finchley, London, N2 9BB
- Telephone: 020 8359 3815
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closed until 7 August 2017
- Bus: 263
- Tube: East Finchley, Northern Line (15 min walk)
All lending services are on the ground floor. First floor activity room is accessible by stairs only. Ramp to entrance with handrail, 1 disabled parking space. Please note: some children's activities take place in the first floor activity room.
- Public wifi
- Public toilets and baby changing
- Library shop, selling items like greeting cards and stamps
- Small car park
- Hall/rooms for hire: 1 large room - capacity 70 people. Please note: this room is located on the first floor and accessible only by stairs.