Hale Lane, Edgware, HA8 8NN
- Telephone: 020 8359 2626
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current timetable from 1 April 2017
Registered customers can now use their library card and PIN to access Edgware library from 7am until 10pm, using Self-Service Opening.
During these hours you can use library space, borrow, return and renew items, use PCs, print and photocopy and access the wifi internet service.
How to register for Self-Service Opening
Adults over 18 can register by filling out a simple form available from any Barnet library. When registering, please bring along one form of identification that has your name and address.
- Closed from 1 May – 21 August 2017
|Library staff available||9am – 12.30pm||2pm – 5pm||2pm – 8pm||9am – 5pm||2pm – 5pm|
|Self-Service hours||7 – 9am & 12.30 – 10pm||7am – 2pm & 5pm – 10pm||7am – 10pm||7am – 2pm & 8pm – 10pm||7am – 10pm||7am – 9am||10am – 2pm|
- Bus: 220, 240, 288
- Tube: Edgware, Northern Line (2 min walk)
All services are on the ground floor. First floor study area. Ramp to entrance. One disabled parking space. Small buggy park.
- Public wifi
- Public toilets and baby changing
- Library shop, selling items like greeting cards and stamps
- Small car park
- Hall/rooms for hire: 1 large room - capacity 50, white room - capacity 8, yellow room - capacity 8