Local Studies archives
Do you want to know more about the history of the London Borough of Barnet or trace your family history? Find out more about Barnet's local history including pocket histories, photographs, maps, archives, newspapers and publications representing people, places and buildings.
Get in touch
The Burroughs, Hendon, London, NW4 4BQ
Visits to the archive are by appointment only so please call ahead to arrange a time.
- Telephone: 020 8359 3960
- Email: email@example.com
- Mon: Closed
- Tues: Closed
- Wed: 1pm - 7pm (by appointment only)
- Thurs: 10am - 5pm (by appointment only)
- Fri: 10am - 5pm (by appointment only)
- Sat: Closed
- Sun: Closed
- Bus: 143, 183, 326
- Tube: Hendon Central, Northern Line (15 min walk)
- Overground: Hendon, Thameslink (15 min walk)
Lift to the first floor.
- public wifi
- public toilets and baby changing
- library shop, selling items like greeting cards and stamps
- study area
- reference library