Parking, roads and pavements
Enforcement officers across the borough are set to wear body cameras to provide greater transparency around the actions of enforcement. The cameras are also being...
As the festive season approaches, Barnet Council is making it even easier to get around.
A multimillion pound investment programme has seen improvement works carried out to almost 90 of the borough’s pavements since work began last year.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Stationary idling fines
- Free Street Parking in Golders Green
- parking meters
- revenue generated from parking meters
- Parking Enforcement
- Approval of Council Acquiring a Licence for Additional Temporary Car Parking of 55 bays at Athenaeum Road Car Park, Whetstone 13 January 2017
- Moving Traffic Contraventions - Update Report 23 November 2016
- Annual Parking Report 2016/17 23 November 2016
- Parking Permits
- London Borough of Barnet Parking Permits
PO Box 49065
London N11 1UZ
- Tel: 020 8359 7446
- FAX: 0871 911 6188
- Street-based services
- North London Business Park (NLBP)
Oakleigh Road South
London N11 1NP
- Tel: 020 8359 4600
- FAX: 0870 889 7459
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening hours
- Mon - Thur 9am - 5:15pm, Fri 9am - 5pm