- Parking, roads and pavements
Renew a residents permit online
Apply for a new residents parking permit
Barnet Council has introduced electronic permits and a new pricing structure based on car emissions.
To apply for a parking permit online you will need:
- Your vehicle registration
- A valid email address
- Your V5 log book or your insurance schedule – in pdf or jpeg format only (one of these will need to be uploaded to the application)
- Your credit or debit card details – We do not accept AMEX
The following permits are currently available.
MyAccount and parking services
You can now register for MyAccount to get parking services all in one place.
- Apply for and renew your resident parking permit
- Apply for a freedom pass
- Purchase visitor parking vouchers
- Request a controlled parking zone suspension
- Get the latest information on changes to parking restrictions and current traffic enforcements
- London Borough of Barnet Parking Permits
PO Box 49065
London N11 1UZ
- Tel: 020 8359 7446
- FAX: 0871 911 6188