- Parking, roads and pavements
Resident parking permit prices have changed
The following prices will used to calculate your resident parking permit.
gCo2 bands have changed:
- If you have a diesel car, you will be charged £10 per car on top of the relevant price band.
- If you have more than one household car, you will be charged an additional £10 for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th permits in that household.
|Permit type||Emissions band||Cost||Diesel surcharge||Additional car surcharge (2nd, 3rd, 4th permit)|
|Resident||Green annual permit: gCo2 emissions 110 or below||Free of charge||+£10 per vehicle||+£10 per vehicle|
|Resident||Lower band emissions permit: gCo2 emissions of 111 – 150||£45||+£10 per vehicle||+£10 per vehicle|
|Resident||Middle band emissions permit: gCo2 emissions of 151 – 200||£52.50||+£10 per vehicle||+£10 per vehicle|
|Resident||Higher band emissions permit: gCo2 emissions of 201 and above||£85||+£10 per vehicle||+£10 per vehicle
Renew a residents permit online
Apply for a new residents parking permit
Barnet Council has introduced electronic permits and a new pricing structure based on car emissions.
To apply for a parking permit online you will need:
- Your vehicle registration
- A valid email address
- Your V5 log book or your insurance schedule – in pdf or jpeg format only (one of these will need to be uploaded to the application)
- Your credit or debit card details – We do not accept AMEX
The following permits are currently available.
MyAccount and parking services
You can now register for MyAccount to get parking services all in one place.
- Apply for and renew your resident parking permit
- Apply for a freedom pass
- Purchase visitor parking vouchers
- Request a controlled parking zone suspension
- Get the latest information on changes to parking restrictions and current traffic enforcements
- London Borough of Barnet Parking Permits
PO Box 49065
London N11 1UZ
- Tel: 020 8359 7446
- FAX: 0871 911 6188