Documents to support your parking permit
- Parking, roads and pavements
Resident permits and Saracens permits
For cars registered at the permit holder’s address:
- Insurance schedule showing the applicant as the main policy holder with the vehicle insured at the same address as the permit holder (please note we do not accept the Certificate of Motor Insurance)
- Vehicle Registration document (V5) showing the same name and address as the permit holder. Please note we do not accept the new keeper supplement.
Example of a V5. Click or hover on image for a view of a larger size.
For cars not registered at the permit holder’s address:
- Company car applicants must have a recent dated and signed letter from their employer stating that the applicant is an employee of the company and confirming the vehicle registration number and the address of the permit holder where the vehicle will be kept
- For long term lease or hire vehicles a copy of the agreement showing the same address as the permit holder for which the vehicle will be kept
No documentation needs to be provided. All Visitor Vouchers will only be sent to the address that is registered within the appropriate Controlled Parking Zone (CPZ).
Proof of work place address: A sheet of business headed paper briefly detailing the nature of your business
Private Vehicle: Registration documentation/official bill of sale/insurance schedule (this must show the name of the person applying for the permit and the registration number of the vehicle).
Company Car: An official letter from the Company Secretary/Car Pool Manager.
Place of worship address: A letter briefly detailing the nature of your religious/faith duties within the community and the second signatory from the religion/faith supporting the application.
Private Vehicle: Registration documentation/insurance schedule (this must show the name of the person applying for the permit and the registration number of the vehicle)
Company Car: An official letter from the Company Secretary/Car Pool Manager
If you’ve recently moved to Barnet
You can show a motor insurance schedule that shows you as the main policy holder with the vehicle insured at the same address as the proof of residence.
- Parking Permits
- London Borough of Barnet Parking Permits, PO Box 49065 London N11 1UZ
- Tel: 020 8359 7446
- FAX: 0871 911 6188