Parks, sport and leisure
We have 5 leisure centres in Barnet, run by Greenwich Leisure Limited (GLL) with a range of high quality facilities and activities. Available for people of all ages and abilities.
There's a park or a green space within one mile of most homes in Barnet. Take advantage of walking and jogging routes, outdoor gyms and facilities like tennis courts, multi-sport courts and play areas.
Throughout the year, we provide a wide range of exciting sports programmes for young people, including the SHAPE programme, London Mini Marathon and London Youth Games.
Building plans for the proposed Barnet Copthall Leisure Centre and New Barnet Leisure Centre were approved by Planning Committee this week (Wednesday 25 January).
Get your walking shoes on for 3 October - here’s the chance to stride into autumn with the Big Barnet Walk.
The SHAPE programme delivered by Barnet Council has launched a fun and energising summer programme for the young residents of Barnet to coincide with school holidays,...
Documents which are popular
Freedom of Information Requests
- Contract details with GLL/ Better
- GLA contract/ SLA for Barnet Copthall Diving pool
- 1a Redevelopment plans for Barnet Copthall ; diving pool exclusion
- Barnet Copthall
- Barnet Copthall Sports Centre Redevelopment
- Parks Team
- Building 9, Mill Hill Depot, Bittacy Hill, London, NW7 1BL
- Tel: 020 8359 4600
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org