Planning, conservation and building control
Barnet Council and Historic England have restored the Physic Well, an historic Grade II-listed building near Chipping Barnet.
A builder who blighted his street by storing debris and construction materials outside his home, has been jailed for failing to clear the land.
A Magistrate has found a Barnet resident guilty of breaching three separate planning enforcement notices.
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Heathside Preparatory School
- In house Ecological Experts
- Land/Garages at the Rear of Grosvenor Court NW7 3RY
- Fast Track Planning Application 18/3587/HSE - 33 Ranulf Road London NW2 2BS
- Golders Green Hippodrome
- Brent Cross Cricklewood - Brent Cross West Station -Implementation Agreement Rail Systems and Sidings 21 December 2018
- Authorisation to award Larkfleet Limited the contract to implement the REFIT project in Barnet Council (Contract Ref. 701853) 06 December 2018
- Brent Cross Cricklewood Scheme - L&Q Contract (Plots 53 & 54) 22 October 2018
- Re Ltd Planning Services
- 10th Floor Barnet House
1255 High Road
Whetstone London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 3000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org