Planning, conservation and building control
A utility company contractor whose workers severed the roots of four protected trees has been fined £3,000 by magistrates.
Barnet Council’s Planning Committee last night (31 March) approved plans for a new community hub to be constructed in East Finchley.
Residents still have a few days to contribute their views to three planning briefs that are designed to help shape any future development proposals at specific sites...
Documents which are popular
No popular documents found.
Freedom of Information Requests
- Parking for potential new developments
- Frinton Court 441 Oakleigh Road North London N20 0RU
- online and which newspaper(S) and TROS
- Development at 12-18 High Road, N2 9PJ
- Planning Applications
- Golders Green Station Planning Brief - Approval of draft consultation 06 September 2016
- Granville Road Estate - Section 106 Agreement 18 July 2016
- Monthly Table List of Actions Taken Under Summary DPRs- June 2016 18 July 2016
- Re Ltd Planning Services
- 10th Floor Barnet House
1255 High Road
Whetstone London N20 0EJ
- Tel: 020 8359 3000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org