Loading, please wait

Building notice application

Building notices are best suited for smaller or uncomplicated works carried out by a competent builder. If drawings and calculations are needed but do not accompany your application, we will ask for them. If you need guidance on this, contact us on building.control@barnet.gov.uk

Where building work is proposed to non-domestic premises or to common parts of blocks of flats or if the building is near a public sewer, a full plans application must be submitted.

If you prefer you can download the paper based form complete and return to us.

Rate this page