Work to crackdown on disabled parking badge fraud saw council counter fraud officers carry out more than 160 investigations last year.
Later this month Barnet will host its annual ceremony to mark Holocaust Memorial Day.
Residents can now listen live to many of the borough’s committee meetings thanks to a new audio webcast service.
Featured ConsultationEnds on 06 February 2017
- Rubbish, waste and recycling
- Planning, conservation and building control
- Schools and education
- Council tax and benefits
- Adult social care
- Council and democracy
- Births, deaths, marriages and nationality
- Parks, sport and leisure
- LDF Site Allocations Development Plan Document
- Learning disabilities and autism in Barnet
- Leisure centre redevelopment
- Library events