On 19 April 2017, the Prime Minister announced that there will be a General Election on 8 June 2017.
Barnet’s Mayor, Councillor David Longstaff was among those taking part in this weekend’s grueling London Marathon.
Due to the calling of the General Election* and laws that govern the conduct of councils and councillors in the period running up an election, the meeting on the...
- Rubbish, waste and recycling
- Planning, conservation and building control
- Schools and education
- Council tax and benefits
- Adult social care
- Council and democracy
- Births, deaths, marriages and nationality
- Parks, sport and leisure
- LDF Site Allocations Development Plan Document
- Learning disabilities and autism in Barnet
- Leisure centre redevelopment
- Library events