Barnet residents are being invited to give their views on the council’s contract with Re Ltd, a joint venture between Barnet Council and Capita Business Services.
The Barnet Communities Together Network has released a joint statement following the attacks in Westminster.
Barnet Council and partner agencies are supporting Barnet Police to offer reassurance and support to residents following yesterday’s terrorist attack in London.
- Rubbish, waste and recycling
- Planning, conservation and building control
- Schools and education
- Council tax and benefits
- Adult social care
- Council and democracy
- Births, deaths, marriages and nationality
- Parks, sport and leisure
- Raising participation age
- Re (Regional Enterprise) limited
- Real Nappy Subsidy Claim Form
- Recycling and waste information for developers and architects
- Recycling in schools
- Recycling sites in Barnet
- Reduce and reuse for Barnet
- Registering your disability
- Regulator Advice for Businesses in Barnet
- Renew your books
- Report a problem service commitments
- Report it now
- Road safety and driving