Rubbish, waste and recycling
Please note, refuse collections on the following roads did not take place on Wednesday 24 May 2017 due to operational issues:
Hillside Gardens, HA8
Glendale Avenue, HA8
Earlsbury Gardens, HA8
Amias Drive, HA8
Hillside Drive, HA8
Manor Park Gardens, HA8
Old Rectory Gardens, HA8
Manor Park Crescent, HA8
Manns Road, HA8
Grove Road, HA8
Fernhurst Gardens, HA8
Vivan Avenue, NW4
Queens Way, NW4
Prothero Gardens, NW4
Please leave your refuse bin out as collection crews will be returning to collect them as soon as possible.
You do not need to report this as a non-collection.
Apologies for any inconvenience.
Environment Committee (Wednesday 16 March) removed external outsourcing as an option for the future of street scene services in Barnet.
Barnet Council’s Recycling Team have been holding food waste recycling information stalls at supermarkets across the borough.
Documents which are popular
Freedom of Information Requests
- Waste and recycling (inc Missed bins)
- Energy From Waste facility/Waste To Energy facility/waste incineration facility
- London Borough of Barnet's fleet
- Big Belly' solar-powered bins
- Procurement and Usage of Vehicle Ownership, Lease or Rental
- Enforcement and Waste Regulations 24 April 2017
- Supply of a Commercial Collections Customer Management System 07 December 2016
- Recycling and Waste Strategy Update 23 November 2016
- Street based services
- Building 9, Mill Hill Depot, Bittacy Hill, London, NW7 1BL
- Tel: 020 8359 4600