Rubbish, waste and recycling
Environment Committee (Wednesday 16 March) removed external outsourcing as an option for the future of street scene services in Barnet.
Barnet Council’s Recycling Team have been holding food waste recycling information stalls at supermarkets across the borough.
Documents which are popular
Freedom of Information Requests
- Green Waste Collections
- amount of money made by the council off fines for smoking related litter.
- Council Vehicles
- Refuse and Recycling Incidents
- Supply of a Commercial Collections Customer Management System 07 December 2016
- Recycling and Waste Strategy Update 23 November 2016
- Street Scene Alternative Business Model (ADM) 21 November 2016
- Street based services
- Building 9, Mill Hill Depot, Bittacy Hill, London, NW7 1BL
- Tel: 020 8359 4600
- Email: email@example.com