Reduce and reuse for Barnet
- Rubbish, waste and recycling
In Barnet there are a number of ways you can reduce and re-use items to avoid waste disposal:
- make use of our textile recycling banks across the borough to place unwanted shoes, clothes and textiles
- find out about you can compost at home to reduce waste disposal
- use our electrical recycling banks to recycle unwanted electrical items or book a free electrical collection.
- find out about furniture re-use schemes
- make use of our Real Nappies service
- find out how you can reduce the amount of junk mail you receive with the use of some helpful resources.
For more tips and hints please visit Wise Up to Waste.
- Street based services
- Building 9, Mill Hill Depot, Bittacy Hill, London, NW7 1BL
- Tel: 020 8359 4600
- Email: email@example.com